Sunday, May 16, 2010

About me and this blog

Over the past year I have come to realize that I have quite a few opinions and not many people (or more correctly, willing listeners) to share them with. So naturally, the idea of a blog where you can subject the rest of the world to your unedited thoughts seems a natural fit. The goal for this blog is catalog some of my thoughts which should force me to be more disciplined in their formation. While there is no set list of topics that I will cover, my interests are mainly current events, politics and money matters.

I grew up in New England and went to undergraduate where I received a degree in the dismal science, economics. After graduating I became an Army officer, did a few tours in Iraq, and got out. Those are all the personal details I'll offer as I prefer to remain somewhat anonymous for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment